Possible availability in London March and April


I am trying to decide when I will be able to get down to London after this trip.


Would there be any interest for a session last week of March, during a slightly shorter trip, let’s say 26-30th? Or would that be too close to Easter?


If a trip at the end of March won’t take place next opportunity I will have is from 23rd/24th till 28th April.

Regular clients: if you are interested in sessioning end of March (I am not asking for a firm commitment, just trying to gauge interest) please drop me an email and I will make my plans based on response I get.